Frequently Asked Questions
Below are general rules that benefit everyone. Thank you in advance for following these guidelines. Many of these rules are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you will be required to sign a lease agreement to ensure that everyone follows these, and other, policies.
Access is allowed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via controlled access at the front gate. Simply input your personalized gate code to enter and exit the property.
Yes. 16 cameras located throughout the property help to monitor activity on site.
Yes – both 15 and 30 amp electrical service is offered in all covered spaces.
Yes. Drive aisles average 65′ wide making it very easy to access each space.
Covenant RV & Boat Storage will ask you to sign a standard rental agreement form provided by the Texas Self Storage Association.
Rent is due at the first of each month, and advance payment is accepted. Rent is considered Past Due on the 2nd of each month.
ACH or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) preferred.
Yes. Our system’s autopay feature allows you to have your credit card on file charged on the rental due date, letting you avoid any late charges.
- No temporary living, overnight stay, or cohabitation allowed in the unit at any time.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is strictly prohibited on site.
- Firearms are strictly prohibited on the property.
- Owner may limit hours of operations on an as-needed basis, or require verification of an Occupant’s identity to ensure compliance with rules.
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility